- Digital Clinic (part of WAND)
- Eden Prairie, MN, USA
- Please provide salary expectations in cover letter.
- Full Time
PTO, Company paid holidays, 401(k) with match, health insurance
Digital Clinic is the leader of digital signage and digital engagement to the dental, medical, and veterinary fields. Leveraging state of the art technology and award-winning content, the Digital Clinic solution allows clinics to quickly and easily provide an educational and entertaining experience for their clients while they wait. With subtle selling points intertwined within, the Digital Clinic solution allows you to grow your revenue selectively while also providing your clients with an entertaining experience and perceived less wait time. If you enjoy an aggressive, technology-oriented, results-driven culture, Digital Clinic may be the right fit for you. (Digital Clinic is a strategic business unit of WAND Corporation.)
Digital Clinic seeks a phenomenally talented and motivated rock star to get in near the ground floor of a growing leader in healthcare digital signage solutions. The ideal candidate is a wicked-smart and organized individual who thrives on talking to people on the phone or via email. This person will support sales in their front line relationships with clients and potential clients, developing a keen understanding of their needs, and condense voice of customer feedback to company stakeholders. This person will play a key role in developing and sustaining a culture of passion, hard-work, and innovation that will make Digital Clinic the place to go for anyone interested in healthcare digital signage solutions.
- Accurately schedule digital content output for digital menu board content
- Final review of digital content prior to deployment
- Communicate with customers directly to confirm content is playing correctly– verbal and written
- Interact with the design team to ensure great content for our customers
- Adhere tightly to scheduling guidelines
- Drive sales on inbound calls and leads
- Address customer concerns and sales questions from existing accounts
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Able to multi-task
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Comfortable with working on computers, laptops
- A "can do" attitude and a desire to excel.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree (required)
- At least 1-2 years of prior work experience
- Project Coordination experience (preferred)
- Experience working with NetSuite (preferred)
- Experience with Digital Signage (preferred)
This job description is intended to represent the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this job. It is not meant to be a complete list of all responsibilities and may be subject to revisions or exceptions at any time at the discretion of management.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!