- Eden Prairie, MN, USA
- DOE - Include salary requirements in cover letter
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, 401(k), PTO, company paid holidays
Description of Role (Updated 3-13-14)
The Director of Technical Operations role is responsible for ensuring world-class customer service and delivery operations at WAND Corporation. As with all of our Director roles, this position works directly with all employee levels and also works directly with customers. As a member of the senior leadership team, this position is ultimately responsible for total customer satisfaction through our world class Technical Assistance Center (TAC) as well as our Deployment, Creative, Training, and Service/Logistics departments. Ideal candidates will have high-energy, positive attitude and outstanding communication skills. WAND is a fast moving and rapidly growing technology company and as such, we are seeking an experienced and bold leader that excels at providing a world class customer experience and is not afraid of challenges.
- Ensure total customer satisfaction through hands-on leadership of technical assistance center (TAC), deployment, creative, training, and service/logistics departments.
- Responsible for developing, managing and adherence to operating budget guidelines regarding all expenses
- Participate with the senior leadership team in a weekly executive meeting and quarterly and annual planning sessions
- Participate in the development in short and long-range strategic and operating plans for the organization
- Ensure the organization can scale with projected sales growth
- Manage weekly operations meeting and scorecard
- Able to make decisions and set priorities based on customer needs and organizational priorities and preferences
- Exhibit strong leadership skills in staffing, directing, developing and managing a staff
- Capable of presenting a broad range of company information/products to internal and external audiences
- Exhibit strong teaching and presentation skills
- Display good decision-making and problem-solving skills in dealing directly with customer care calls
- Display strong communication skills: oral, written, listening and facilitation skills
- Display strong ability to develop, plan and organize training programs and follow through on execution
- Detail-oriented and have ability to delegate as needed
- Able to build positive business relationships and work in a collaborative environment with all levels of the organization
- Able to positively influence, motivate, and lead others
- 5 + years of technical customer (external) service experience with at least 5 years of prior management experience
- 2 + years of warehouse operations experience a plus
- Knowledge and experience within software and technology services, required
- Extensive knowledge of core products and services and the restaurant industry a plus
- Bachelor Degree required
About WAND Corporation
WAND Corporation is the worldwide technology leader in the Fast Casual and Quick Service Restaurant industries. With over 30 years of experience, WAND has prospered through its commitment to being the greatest restaurant management and technology partner in the world. The company has a wide variety of technology solutions including digital menu boards, point of sale systems, and back office management software. This focus has been paying off with substantial growth and big wins in the industry in building and servicing new technologies that fuel industry growth. Today WAND is in over 20 countries across the globe operating in over 18,500 endpoints.
This job description is intended to represent the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this job. It is not meant to be a complete list of all responsibilities and may be subject to revisions or exceptions at any time at the discretion of management.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!